This position is closed
|Job Title||Software Engineer (Junior iOS developer)|
|Relevant Exp.||1~3 years|
|Education||Anything (Even college dropped out is fine provided the candidate is exceptional)|
iOS developer to build great apps for all apple products (iPhone, iPad, iCloud etc.). The candidate should have a sense of the big-picture – understanding how all the components of a successful app fit together. The ideal candidate is someone who loves creating apps, solving problems, and learning, works well both independently and in a team, someone who is organized, self-driven, and curious. If you enjoy debating best practices and challenging yourself and your co-workers, you’ll fit in perfectly.
- Objective C , X-Code and iPhone SDK
- Good understanding in Mobile & Tablet user interface patterns & practices.
- Should possess strong analytical skills , quick learner and adapts to new technologies easily
- Hands on experience in App Store deployment is must.
- Exposure to Mobile security & Mobile devise management will be a plus
- Ability to code server components in Ruby (RoR, Sinatra), Phython, MS.NET, Php will be a plus