- Requires advanced technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the customer needs
- Contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
- Ability to draft Proposals, Technical Architecture / document & presentations.
- Review during various stages of development life cycle
- Integration and System Testing
- Implementation and Deployment
- Ability to respond and accept production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Strong Analytical abilities, Communication skills, Client Interfacing skills
Required IT Skills:
- Core .NET , XML/XSL, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX, ASP.NET, WCF, MS SQL Server, Oracle / My SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, MS Visio, VSS/CVS/SVN
- Strong knowledge in Design Patterns and Principles, Enterprise Application Architecture, Project Estimations & Sizing, Resource Planning
- Preferable – Cloud exposure (Windows Azure or equivalent), Experience on open source technologies such as NHibernate, Spring.Net, RabbitMQ, Node.JS, Rhino Service Bus/NServiceBus, NOSQL i.e. MongoDB, Redis, RavenDB databases would be a plus , Experience in performance testing using custom [or] commercial tools & profilers, Continueous Integration tools like Cruise Control.Net / Team City, MS TFS would be a plus.
Job Location: Bangalore, may require to travel onsite (Primarily to Europe or USA) on need basis.
If you feel that your profile meet the skill sets then send your profile to email@example.com
Some of our Highlights
We follow Object orientation approach and prefer to code against interface
We follow hybrid Agile PLM
Our MS.NET group is ALT.NET
We like SMART work than HARD work
We are passionate programmers
We are process oriented
We collect metrics and measure them often
We like to solve our customer problems through simple solutions
…and many more! come and join our family